Down load text that is full publisher
Because the use of this document is fixed, you might seek out a different form of it.
Sources noted on TIPS
- Brian T. Melzer. ” the actual expenses of Credit Access: proof through the Payday Lending marketplace ,” The Journal that is quarterly of, Oxford University Press, vol. 126(1), pages 517-555.
- Jonathan Zinman. ” Where May Be The Missing Personal Credit Card Debt? Clues And Implications ,” summary of Income and riches, Overseas Association for analysis in money and riches, vol. 55(2), pages 249-265, June.
- Jonathan Zinman. ” Where may be the lacking credit debt? Clues and implications ,” customer Finance Institute conversation documents 07-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Donald P. Morgan & Michael payday loans West Virginia R. Strain & Ihab Seblani. ” just just exactly How Payday Credit Access Affects Overdrafts along with other results ,” Journal of cash, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(2вЂђ3), pages 519-531, March.
- Jonathan Zinman. ” limiting credit rating access: home study proof on impacts across the Oregon price limit ,” performing Papers 08-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised.
- Laibson, David I. ” Golden Eggs and Hyperbolic Discounting ,” Scholarly Articles, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Kabir Dasgupta & Brenden J. Mason. ” the consequence of Interest Rate Caps on Bankruptcy: Synthetic Control proof from Present Payday Lending Bans ,” Working Papers, Auckland University of tech, Department of Economics.
- Cuffe, Harold E & Gibbs, Christopher G. ” The aftereffect of payday financing limitations on alcohol product sales ,” performing Paper Series 4713, Victoria University of Wellington, class of Economics and Finance.
- BГ¤ckman, Claes & Hanspal, Tobin. ” Participation and losings in multi-level advertising: proof from an FTC settlement ,” SECURE Working Paper Series 207, Leibniz Institute for Financial analysis SAFE.
- Gomes, Francisco J. & Haliassos, Michael & Ramadorai, Tarun. ” home finance ,” IMFS performing Paper Series 138, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
More info on this product
- D14 – Microeconomics – – Household Behavior – – – Domestic Preserving; Private Finance
- G2 – Financial Economics – – Financial Institutions and solutions
All product on this web site was supplied by the publishers that are respective writers. You are able to assist errors that are correct omissions. When asking for a modification, please mention this product’s handle. See basic information regarding how exactly to correct material in RePEc.
For technical concerns regarding this product, or even to correct its writers, name, abstract, bibliographic or install information, contact: (Haili He). General contact information of provider.
We encourage you to do it here if you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc. This enables to connect your profile to the product. In addition it lets you accept prospective citations to this product that people are uncertain about.
If CitEc respected a guide but would not link a product in RePEc to it, it is possible to assistance with this type .
Knowing of lacking things citing that one, it is possible to assist us producing those links by the addition of the appropriate sources just as as above, for each refering product. If you should be a registered composer of this product, you may even like to look at the “citations” tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there might be some citations looking forward to verification.
Please be aware that modifications might take two weeks to filter through the many services that are rePEc.